Used as an insulating and load bearing sub-base layer for insulated Limecrete flooring systems.
m2 Coverage & Cost Per m2
|Bag Size||m2 coverage per bag 200 mm||
The features and benefits of the aggregate are:
- Load bearing thermal insulation beneath floor slabs and providing a complete replacement for traditional hardcore, binding, over site concrete and expanded polystyrene insulation construction or precast beam and block and polystyrene insulation flooring.
- Load bearing thermal insulation beneath foundations & light weight fill for embankments.
- The aggregate is chemically inert and complies with requirements for Environmental Compatibility. It does not present any hazard to the Health and Safety of persons involved with its installation or use.
- Non-combustible, frost resistant, self- draining and unattractive to vermin.
- CE Certified
- Excellent thermal resistance capability – (certified conductivity of 0.08 W/mK).
high compressive strength: the lattice structure creates a high compressive strength of >570 kN/m².
- Closed cell – nil capillary action
- Superior hydraulic conductivity: the uniformed grain size and no fines create the highest degree of drainage capacity without causing settlement to the building or slab.
- 100% ecological: made from 99% recycled glass
- Fire resistance: In compliance with EN Class A1 sintering point above 700°C.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the colour and texture of products on this website but due to the limitations of technology, we strongly recommend that sample products are purchased for testing in situ prior to the full order being placed.